vrijdag 29 augustus 2014

The Colpix Dimension Story





Disc: 1 1. Blue Moon - The Marcels 2. Here Comes Big Ed - The Wildweeds, Wildwoods 3. Goodbye Cruel World - James Darren 4. Heartaches - The Marcels 5. Her Royal Majesty - James Darren 6. Johnny Angel - Shelley Fabares 7. She Can't Find Her Keys - Paul Petersen 8. Conscience - James Darren 9. Johnny Loves Me - Shelley Fabares 10. Keep Your Love Locked (Deep in Your Heart) - Paul Petersen 11. Loco-Motion - Little Eva 12. It Might as Well Rain Until September - Carole King 13. Keep Your Hands off My Baby - Little Eva 14. My Dad - Paul Petersen 15. Chains - The Cookies 16. My Coloring Book - Sandy Stewart 17. Big Wide World - Teddy Randazzo 18. Let's Turkey Trot - Little Eva 19. Don't Say Nothin' Bad (About My Baby) - The Cookies 20. He's a Bad Boy - Carole King

Disc: 2   1. Swinging on a Star - Big Dee Irwin 2. Hey Girl - Freddie Scott 3. Will Power - The Cookies 4. Happy Being Fat - Big Dee Irwin 5. My One and Only, Jimmy Boy - The Girlfriends 6. Girls Grow up Faster Than Boys - The Cookies 7. Baby, Baby (I Still Love You) - The Cinderellas 8. Beatle I Want to Be - Sonny Curtis 9. I'm into Something Good - Earl-Jean 10. Hey Everybody - Henry Alston 11. Old Crowd - The Cookies 12. Guitars and Bongos 13. Down Our Street 14. Opportunity - The Jewels, 15. What Are We Going to Do? - Davy Jones 16. (You Got) the Gamma Goochee 17. I Can't Grow Peaches on a Cherry Tree - Just Us 18. House of the Rising Sun - Duane Eddy 19. Georgianna 20. New Recruit - Michael Blessing Bonus Tacks: Ray Campi-Hear What I Wanna Hear-French Fries



The Colpix Dimension Story CD 2.rar The Colpix Dimension Story CD1.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen