dinsdag 19 augustus 2014

Rockabilly Action



1. Hey, Hey, Don't Tease Me - Bo Ratliff & Country Kinfolk 2. I Got Some News For You - Bobby Lee 3. Little Bit Lonesome - Charlie Ross 4. Out Honky Tonkin' Again - Dude Standphill 5. Last Goodbye - Art Ontario 6. Fool Fool Fool - Bill Whittley 7. Boy and a Guitar - Cleve Warnock 8. Hillbilly Fever - Lonesome Willie Evans 9. Ain't No Grave Gonna Hold My Body Down - Carl Martin Trio 10. It's Money - Mike Clay 11. Makin' Up My Mind - Rick Johnson 12. Shakin' Ana a Twisting - John Poole 13. Playin' Hide Go Seek - Tommy Moreland 14. I'll Pay You Back - Bill Zekie Browning 15. Backfired - Leroy Wilkerson 16. Sheddin' Tears Over You - Shorty Frog And His Space Cats 17. Rock Bottom Blues - Curley Griffin 18. Red Dress - Johnny Huskey 19. Beggin' Time - Russell Spears 20. Blue As I Can Be - Jimmy Simpson 21. I Got Blues On My Mind - Lonnie Irving 22. I Come From Louisiana - Jimmy Bankston 23. As My Heart is To You - Bob James & Creations 24. I'm Walking Out - Walter Scott 25. I'm Talking Not Walking the Blues - Wibby Lee/Paul Allan 26. Searight Blues - Jimmy Welch 27. Baby I Won't Keep Waitin' - Bill Blevins 28. Emanons Rock - Emanons

Rockabilly Action.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen