dinsdag 1 juli 2014

Aladin Rock And Roll Series-32 Magic Lamps



1. Ehret, Bob - Stop The Clock 2. Allen, Tony -Holy Smoke Baby 3. John & Jackie-Little Girl 4. John & Jackie- The Raging Sea 5. Dukes, Aggie-John John 6. Wright, Jimmy-Make Her Mine 7. Gates, Great-Jump Jump Jump 8. Baker, Jeanette-Crazy With You 9. Tyler, Big T.-King Kong 10. Tyler, Big T.-Sadie Green 11. Brown Brothers-In Love With You 12. Brown Brothers-Am I To Be The One 13. Sloan, Phil-Little Girl In The Cabin 14. Sugar Pie & P. Wee-1, 2 Let's Rock 15. Starlighters-Rockin' Too Much 16. Milburn, Amos-Everyday Of The Week 17. Milburn, Amos-Chicken Shack Boogie 18. Fatso & Flarie-Rock & Roll Drive Inn 19. Marvin & Johnny- Smack Smack 20. Bip & Bop-Ding Ding Dong 21. Sims, Charles-Take A Bath 22. Minor Pops-I Want You For My Own 23. Little Wilbur-For The Lady 24. Liggins, Joe-Go Ahead 25. Rolling Crew-Cryin' Emma 26. Williams, Ray-I Do I Do 27. Little Wilbur-P.B. Baby 28. Jivers-Little Mama 30. Lollypoppers-A Bottle Of Pop 31. Cypress, Buddy-I'm In Love With You 32. Ray & Bob-Air Travel 33. Dozier Boys-Hey Jack

ALADDIN_R_N_R_SERIES___33.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen